Since I didn't mail Ashlee's birthday card until last week, yeah, her birthday was on March 1st (seriously, what is with me and being horrible about remembering birthdays? It's like a disease!), I am fulfilling her request to post a few comparison pictures of Kate and Marin. Also, I thought it was a good idea :)
Kate
Marin
My verdict is they don't look much alike-- but I haven't been able to get a picture of Kate that really looks like Kate. And why does Marin have a red bow on her head that so charmingly matches her pink outfit? We'll never know.
Upon further inspection, I did find 2 pictures of Marin and Kate that look alarmingly similar in the eyes...

No, Marin does not have a lazy eye, and I am confident that Kate won't either, but you can imagine this is exactly what they'd look like if they did...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Per Ashlee's Request
Posted by Cara at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
In the first 2 pics, I think their noses look alike. I can never tell with really young babies who they look like.
I think they have the same eyes. I think Kate looks more like your baby pictures than Marin did. They're both adorable though!
I am with you on the not looking alike. Kate has cheeks like a lot of the Moncur babies adn may have hopes of being chubby. But Kate's pics look like she has red hair? And I know what you mean by not getting a picture that looks like "kate". I don;t think many of Olivia's pictures look like her either. its weird.
Wow, I think they look a lot different, but still look related...If that makes sense. It will be fun to watch them as they grow to see how their personalities are different as well. With your first, for me anyway, I don't know if what Lily does is a "baby" thing or a "Lily thing"
Post a Comment