Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How Fast They Change....

7 comments:

Courtney said...

She's a week old, right? That is a darling picture of her! that is one thing I wish I would have done with Brooke is take way more pictures when she was little like that.I guess I was too busy being the paranoid/sleep deprived new mom.

Rachel said...

Yea Cara! I am so proud of you! If you need anything or to bounce ideas off of someone please let me know!

Nicole said...

I love all the pink! oh she is so sweet. Can't wait to get all my baby holding done in April! JaDee got home and had a GREAT time. He's got a great in with the backcountry Natives for a brothers fishing trip next summer!

Avree said...

She's such a sweet little thing, I love her so much!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

she really is so adorable!

eric + ashlee said...

I was trying to look back through your blog to see how she looked much like Marin, but couldn't find one at that age. What do you think? Can you tell much of a difference between them yet? That would be a good post...She's super cute by the way!!

The Strawn Family said...

What a beautiful baby - CONGRATULATIONS!