Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mug Shot

Okay, I know I've been posting like every single day this week. You'd think I was cooped up home with a newborn and a lot of snow outside-- oh wait, I am. I have actually been wanting to post this for a long time because I think it's so hilarious, and Mitch took Marin to the grocery store so I have a little time to waste on blogging, so here goes. This is Marin's season ski pass for next year. When I saw it I laughed so hard I about died! Doesn't she look thrilled? I can tell she can't wait to hit the slopes!

8 comments:

Avree said...

Oh my, I'm so glad you posted this! I about died laughing when I first saw it, she looks so thrilled!

Tawnia Zilles said...

That is so hilarious. She must not have been too happy with the person taking her picture. What a cutie

Nicole said...

Looks like Marin is going to LOVE skiing!! We were cooped up yesterday with ash that fell the night before. Hope this volcano quiets down so I can fly out of here in 16 days!! All flights are cancelled in and out of Anchorage til this ash clears!!

Courtney said...

That is awesome! I can tell skiing is going to be her forte'!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

I just love this picture! Marin is so funny! I think it is so cute that Mitch wanted her to have a season pass to hit the slopes with him!

Josh and Cara said...

Hilarious! She is stoked!! That's awesome she is starting already!!

eric + ashlee said...

That is so funny! If she's anything like Mitch, I'm sure she'll love it, but it does look like it's some sort of punishment! HA!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!