"Sissy" is what my little sister Avree used to call me when we were growing up. She didn't mean in the "wimp" sense (although I kind of was probably a wimp), that's just what she called me. Marin is getting used to the idea of being a big sister. She also is old enough and smart enough to know that Kate = less mom attention, but she is adjusting I think. This picture actually looks more like Kate really looks than any of the others I've taken previously, especially the cross-eyed, large-jowled picture in my last post. I just love how little newborns go cross-eyed (at least both of mine have), it totally cracks me up! And in case you were wondering how much Kate has changed since yesterday, here is another picture of her (I know, I know... all these pictures are for family, I'm sure they all look the same to the rest of you). But FYI: Kate has gained 12 ounces since her last appointment (that's almost a pound!) and although it doesn't look like it, she has a bunch of black hair in back, and not a whole lot on top (yes, very much the same as a bald man who still dyes his hair), but of course Mitch and I think she's adorable in every way!

Friday, March 27, 2009
Big Sissy
Posted by Cara at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now I may be convinced that she does look like Marin! But then I look again and its gone. These look like Kate. Oh I wish I was there!! I want to hold her and take Marin to my house to play with Olivia and everything. I guess I will just have to settle for a visit. Keep up the pictures and THANK YOU!!
Kate IS adorable, and there is absolutely no resemblance to a balding man who still dyes his hair! Really, she is such a beautiful little baby! How fun!
Post a Comment