Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Best Easter Present Ever




Our little man, Andrew James, was born Friday April 22. He weighed 7 lbs, 15 oz. When I have 2 hands to type, I may get around to telling more of the story. As you can see from the picture, Marin is thrilled and Kate is not quite sure what to think of him. His hair looks lighter than it really is in this picture, it's actually pretty dark. Oh how we love him already!

12 comments:

Callie and Jaren said...

For some reason, it is still weird to think of your family with a little boy included! He is SO adorable though. We can't wait to come see him and everyone! We are heading back on Saturday. Yay! Glad you had a fun Easter!

Dimond Blogger said...

Congrats!! Did you come early? For some reason I thought you were due in May. I can't wait to hear the whole story! I hope that everyone is doing well, he is adorable!

Karissa said...

Congrats Cara! He's a cutie and I love his name. Good luck with three!!!

Emily Grant said...

He is such a cute little man! I can't wait to meet him!

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

oh he is SO CUTE! He almost makes me want another one. Congrats, and welcome to the world of boys. Boys are great!

Avree said...

Oh I just love him!

Courtney said...

Congrats!!! He sure is a cutie.

eric + ashlee said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the story, I swear you were due closer to my due date. What the heck? I still have to be pregnant for two more weeks!--but I am really happy for you! He's adorable of course.

The Strawn Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is absolutely adorable. LOVE the name...Melissa's little boy is Andrew James too! So fun!

Savanna said...

SO cute! I'm excited for you to have a crazy boy in the family. Your girls will be such great helpers.

Unknown said...

He's a cutie. Congratulations. Boys are fun!

Melinda said...

Congrats Cara! Andrew and James are in my top 5 favorite boy names, so I love his name! Looks like another mini-Mitch! so sweet