


I know, I know. I need a new camera BADLY (Mitch and I are working on it), but here are a few pictures I took of Kate yesterday. Isn't it funny how we think our own kids are the cutest? At least I do. I think Marin is the cutest little red-head that ever was, and I think Kate is so dang beautiful (bragging? Yes. Oh well). I think every little noise she makes is so adorable and every face she makes is adorable and I'm sure she's just another baby to most of you, but I think both of my girls are amazingly darling. I guess it's a good thing I'm their mom.
P.S. I moved the laundry basket and tried to take more pictures but by the time I moved it out of the way Marin was "a little too tired of a taking pictures." (in her own words)
Friday, May 29, 2009
So Sweet
Posted by Cara at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to see you guys this summer. We need to plan a get together.
Those are very cute pictures. I suffer from thinking Brooke is just the most amazing thing ever. I've dubbed it "Amazing Baby Syndrome" when you think your baby is amazing for doing normal, everyday baby things. I was wondering if it wore off after baby #2 and am glad to know it doesn't!
They are very adorable little girls!! You're safe in knowing they're beautiful! The real problems come when the poor little kids have "grow into their looks" and the mom's are still trying to get them into every cute baby contest! hee hee
This will be a fitting comment, seeing as it is about jam and it's titled "so sweet." See, you're obviously not the only nerd....I hope to someday make a post titled "So sweet" My boy just doesn't fit that title...more like "a stinker, but so so cute." Rambling, anyway.....I used Ball brand Freezer jam pectin. The instructions on the box don't include Splenda, but the pouches inside the box (of pectin) say that you can use sugar or Splenda. I didn't open the box in the store, so I had to mix half sugar half splenda in my jam. I would've used straight Splenda if I'd had enough. This pectin required 1 1/2 cups of sugar to 4 cups of mashed berries. That was WAY less than some of the other boxes required. I'd recommend this one since you can use less sugar or Splenda.
Your girls are so cute! I love the funny things that come out of Marin's mouth. I am so looking forward to the girls getting together this week. I'm sorry I wasn't more attentive on the phone. A heated Monopoly game is of course more important than a dear sister in law calling from 2500 miles away (j/k). *sorry*
Your girls ARE beautiful! Whenever people say 'oh your baby is gorgeous" I just want to say "I know!" instead of thank you.
You are so funny on your blog - it's fun to keep up with old friends!
Oh my goodness! Kate has changed so much since I have seen her! She IS gorgeous! You may be a little biased because she is your daughter, but it really is true, she is beautiful!! :) I love hearing the funny things Marin says. She is so funny! Love it!
Post a Comment