I really am not a total jerk. It's not as if my husband went out and picked flowers to surprise me and I sat and made fun of them because I thought they were ugly. The other day Mitch told me I should start cutting our daisies so they'd re-bloom. So I grabbed a bunch and put them in a vase. Mitch came home and kind of laughed and said he didn't know I had a hidden talent. Well the daisies died and Mitch kept telling me I should get more, and I kept forgetting so he headed out to refill the vase himself. He decided to get a bit creative and cut like 10 random types of flowers, including the lone orange one in front. He walked in the house laughing and my family had come to visit and my dad was trying to find something about them to compliment and it was just a pretty funny situation. Mitch and I have been joking about his sweet flower-arranging skills ever since. So I thought I'd post a picture for all of you to enjoy. And that is all I will say about this again, I promise :)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't worry, I say stuff about Blake all the time on my blog that makes us both look like jerks. I just hope the sarcasm comes across in my posts. i think people who know you will know you're just kidding!
I think the random orange flower is artistic. Maybe Mitch doesn't only have a gift with food arranging.
Post a Comment