


Halloween 2005
A special thanks goes out to Avree for the moon boots and stealing those sweet safety goggles from the chemistry lab. Oh, and someone from Star Valley High who donated the shirt to D.I. And we can't forget Matt for donating his tight 501's to complete the ensemble. Too bad Mitch didn't have any feeling in his legs by the end of the night! Also, 3 stars if you can identify the masked man in the background of the 1st picture...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Speaking of Napoleon...
Posted by Cara at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are killing me! Those pictures are hilarious! Love all the updates. Your girls are too cute.
ooh ooh i know...the masked zorro would be my hubby...who is zorro EVERY year for halloween. i guess that's not a bad thing.
you guys looked great that night. oh the free and easy days when we were all just young married couples...
Haha, it was a little scary how much Mitch looked like Napoleon that night. I had forgotten about those sweet safety goggles. When I worked in the chemistry building I used to give them to people who forgot their goggles (even though I had a whole box of normal looking safety goggles). I thought I was soooo funny. Oh and I'm glad my feet are the size of a man's so that Mitch could wear my boots, and I'm also glad my husband used to be so sweet and wear tight 501s.
love it! We just watched the movie Mama's Boy, with the Napoleon guy in it. Anyway safe to say it was a typical Napoleon-esque movie. But the fact of the matter is, Mitch not only dresses like napoleon here, he even gets teh tone across as he poses for the camera. Maybe a littel something about how Lovell is a lot like Preston, only worse!
Post a Comment