Thursday, April 10, 2008

My little angel is 2 years old

I know I've been posting like crazy this week, but it's a busy week for us, and this blog has become a bit of a family journal (since I'm horrible at writing in my journal) so I need to document all of our happenings. This is a tribute to my little red-head, who makes my life so happy.

The life and times of Marin Ann Moncur:

1 minute old


1 hour old


1 day old


1 week old


1 month old


1 year old


2 years old


What a happy 2 years this has been. I can't believe my baby turned into a little girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family you have got. I am glad that you found me on my blog. I love seeing what people are up to. Yes, I am having a blast being a mom and playing w/ my busy boy. Please keep in touch...I will check your blog out regularly and you can do the same. Have a great week.

Hilary said...

Sorry I was signed in w/ my other blog that I have not even started yet.

Avree said...

What fun pictures. Marin is such a little cutie. I still can't think about the night she was born without getting teary-eyed, I remember the nurse brought out your camera so I could see her and when I saw her picture I just burst out bawling, goodness I'm getting teary right now!

Savanna said...

Hi Cara!
I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. What a cute family you have. It's fun to see what you have been up to. *Savanna (tate) Hansen

shae :) said...

I'm glad you posted your little girls baby pic's, they are so cute. It makes me miss having a baby around, and I'm finally getting excited to have number three.

shae :) said...

I'm glad you posted your little girls baby pic's, they are so cute. It makes me miss having a baby around, and I'm finally getting excited to have number three.

CassideeT said...

It's crazy how much kids grow up in 2 years. Marin was such a cute little baby, and now she is such a cute little girl. I love her new smile she's doing. Oh, and I'm totally impressed with that cake recipe, I'll have to attempt it someday although it looks pretty intense (at least for someone who set her cookbook on fire last week).