Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome to the world. . .



. . .Spencer Jay Ethington! My sister's baby boy was born this morning, weighing in at 9 lbs 5 oz (her husband's fault, he was an 11 lb baby and big babies run in his family). No, he's not wearing a furry hat, that is his hair! I got to hold him at the hospital tonight and he is the cutest little chubby-cheeked boy I've ever seen! I love him already. Congrats to the Ethingtons!

2 comments:

eric + ashlee said...

Cara, he is like my dream baby! I want a baby with tons of hair like him so badly! and of course Avree look gorgeous! How would it be...

Nicole said...

What a cutie! I can't believe all that dark hair! Tell Avree Carter was 9 lbs... I feel her pain. (Can you say episiotome from hell!) And he had the chubby cheeks and didn't fit new born clothes. Matt looks like a proud Papa! Tell them congrats