Monday, September 28, 2009

Beautiful Vail

Mitch had some training in Denver so we decided to make a trip out of it. While Mitch worked in Denver, the girls and I stayed at his sister EmRee's house in Vail. We had a blast! His other sister CaMee's family came for the weekend too. Marin loves her cousins! Here are some pictures of our fun week:






4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love Kate's tongue sticking out! Your pics make me want to go on a trip! We all need one of those every now and then.

Nicole said...

I missed you guys this weekend! I totally would have been there too! Vail is my favorite place in the whole world! I love Kate's tongue too! and I love exclamation points!

Avree said...

I'm glad you guys had fun but around 4:30 each afternoon when I was starting to feel a little insane it was inconvenient to not be able to call you. Anyway...cute pictures!

EmRee said...

Next time you come bring Avree or at least give her our phone number. Courtney you're always welcome too. I hate being on vacation and feeling like I can't contact the rest of my life. We loved having you come. PLEASE come again.