These are some pictures my mom's friend took of Marin and Kate at my brother's wedding reception in St. George. Her name is Juanita, hence the "photos by Juanita" signature over the pictures. She gave my mom a CD of these pictures that I don't have yet, but here are two she posted on her blog. Isn't Marin's red hair so dang gorgeous? I hope she always loves it. As of now she likes her freckles too and counts them in the mirror. The other day Marin had some dirt on her face and her friends kept teasing her and saying she had something on her face. After they said it a few times she looked at them and said (in her sassy little voice), "I am a cutie-patootie!" I wish she could always have that attitude. 
And here is my sweet little Kate. She was just totally tuckered out during this little photo shoot. This was about the best smile she could muster up. Ninety percent of the time she is grinning so big her eyes scrunch up and her mouth opens up really wide. This picture captures what I think about this little sweetheart better than words can! 
Thursday, September 10, 2009
My Girls
Posted by Cara at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Those photos are great. Your girls are darling.
Marin is a cutie-patootie, I'm glad she realizes it!
I'm so glad that you like the pictures! Not sure when your mom is headed up, but (I told Avree too) if you'd like I can email them also. They'd be a smaller size, but still resolutioned to print. Just let me know!
Anytime you guys want more, I'd love to take them!! :)
Look at my cute nieces! Cara, those pics are great! I hope our girls keep their sass and never go a day without knowing how special they are!
These are GREAT. I can't wait to have you here for a week full of fun!
ok wow! :) first of all your girls are darling! second of all I had no idea Jaron got married! (Weird isn't he still like 12? haha) and third.. you came to St. George!!!! I know weddings are super busy but... really... I could have come and given you a hug or something! ;)
I am glad all is well with you and I am looking forward to more pictures :)
Oh so cute! I love Marin's red hair and the freckle story made me laugh! And little Kate looks so sweet!
Post a Comment