Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jaren and Callie's Wedding

Well, here are a few pictures of my brother's wedding. I will post more professional ones if they become available to me. Actually, I know the photographer took some pictures of our family, and my mom's good friend took more of my girls at the St. George open house. They looked so cute in their little dresses so I can't wait to see the pictures. Why oh why do I always forget my camera at super important events?? Anyway, here is a picture I stole off of my brother's Facebook page. The Salt Lake Temple is so amazing. I stood there under the big granite slabs by those stairs and couldn't help but wonder how they could build something so beautiful so many years ago without the heavy equipment we have today.




These are all of the babies at the reception (although does Spencer qualify as a baby??). It was at Callie's house and it was so fun and looked so pretty! Marin loved looking at Callie in her dress. She was quite into the whole event. She informed me she is marrying her daddy when she grows up.


This is Kate and her second cousin Amanda. They're just a month apart. Amanda has Kate beat in the hair department though. Check out Kate's luscious locks hanging over her headband on the side. That's the only place her hair is growing!!


My sis Avree and me at the St. George Open House. This was Matt's idea and he specifically said we had to get a picture for our blogs. We made Matt take several until we were sure we had a blog-worthy one!


And finally, I couldn't resist... This looks like a regular reception-line picture, but let's zoom in a bit...

Ha ha! Matt caught Jaren making a great face. He and I were not blessed with the photogenic gene Avree and Blake seemed to have gotten. Although he and Callie have some great pictures! What a handsome dude in his tux, and Callie looked gorgeous in her dress. I LOVED the dress! It was a fun, happy day! We're so excited to have a new member of our family!

3 comments:

Avree said...

Go to http://photos-by-juanita.blogspot.com to see the ones Juanita took, they turned out great!

eric + ashlee said...

Wow, I can't believe Jaren is married, weird! Last time I saw him I think I was at your house for Thanksgiving dinner and he was just learning to drive or something. Wow, I guess we're all getting old.

P.S. Kate just looks more and more like you the older she gets that girl was blessed with some great genes!

P.S.S. I loved how Marin wanted to marry her dad when she grew up how cute!!

P.S.S.S. Just kidding.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I feel like I should leave a comment related to the wedding, however, I don't know either of them. It looks like it was a picture perfect day....there was my wedding comment. I'm glad to hear that low-platelets is no biggie. My doctor didn't seem concerned so I figured I shouldn't be either. Yeah, Avree's so funny with her epidural joke....hahahaha.