Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pictures of my girls

Well these pictures are already on Facebook and my family website, but here they are for those of you who don't see them there (mostly Mitch's family). Thanks so much Heather for taking them. You are amazing! These are pictures I'm pretty sure will always be framed in my house, even when these 2 little rascals have grown up.








6 comments:

Courtney said...

Those are darling! I love Kate's big grins. I don't blame you for having them framed always--they turned out wonderful.

Avree said...

I've already looked at them on the family website and facebook but I had to scroll through them a few more times because I think they are so darn cute! All three of you look beautiful!

P.S. I bet Mitch is sad he didn't get to be in these glamor shots.

EmRee said...

I love these! I think I love them even more because I understand better the personalities behind each photo.

Josh and Cara said...

Darling pictures! She did a great job! You guys look so cute in pinka and white!

Nicole said...

So cute!! I love Kate's little double chin and marin's impish grin. That girl! love those antics of hers. I tell everyone about her threat to run through the neighbors flowers to punish you when you did not ask nice to come in for dinner! I say it with such pride as if she were my own and I was personally responsible for her grasp of cause and effect. I am going to try and print these out for my pictures in the dining room of cousins.

Our Family said...

Adorable pictures. Your girls are so cute.